UNAIDS is developing a new youth leadership strategy with the vision of a re-energized AIDS response at local and global level. The strategy will partly be developed using ‘crowdsourcing’ solutions inviting young people from across the world to contribute from conceptualization to final product, itself in line with the principles of meaningful youth engagement.
UNAIDS Communications team invites your company to submit quotation to carry out the following tasks related to microsite design and production that is fully social media integrated with the aim of crowdsourcing the youth strategy:
Please provide a quotation—including day rate—for the following specific tasks:
- Develop a graphic identity a target audience of young people aged 15-24 from various cultural background. With up to three iterations of design concept.
- Graphic and user interface design of a microsite homepage and inside page template for four language UNAIDS microsite that incorporates the following functions:
- Geo-mapping of events, people and organisations using goggle maps.
- Email sign up integrated with http://mailchimp.com/
- Share functionalities for twitter, okrut and optimally integrated with Facebook social pluggins including but not limited to like button, comments, registration (linked to mail application) https://developers.facebook.
- Interactive forms where user can submit a problem and a linked solution that can be ‘liked’ (integrated with facebook liking). Compare: http://live.worldbank.org/
- An interactive quiz
- An online survey compare http://www.leadnow.ca/en/
- Rank values application
- A blog
- Other crowdsourcing solutions based on feasibility
- Development of code XHTML/CSS that implements this design and cross-browser testing
- Content population of the micro-site.
- Integrate Google analytics and other relevant tracking tools.
- Project management.
If you are interested in submitting a quotation for this work, please respond by email to the address email@example.com by 22 September 2011.
Since the timeline is extremely short, please provide us with a link to your website with previous projects, reference of previous clients, CV and a day rate.